Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Updated packages are available from two PPAs.
- The "Highly Explosive" PPA:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:dhor/myway sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install photoflow
If you are not afraid to use a potentially more unstable version, you can install the nightly builds of the stable development branch:
sudo apt-get remove photoflow sudo apt-get install photoflow-git
PhotoFlow build recipes are available from AUR:
If you are not afraid to use a potentially more unstable version, you can choose to compile from the stable development branch instead:
SlackBuilds for PhotoFlow and VIPS are available from here:
To install PhotoFlow, just execute the following commands as root:
dnf copr enable oleastre/PhotoFlow dnf install photoflow
photoflow-0.2.5.app.dmg file and drag the PhotoFlow icon into the Applications folder
photoflow-0.2.5-setup.zippackage and run the installer. If you have a previous version, it is recommended to uninstall it before running the installer.
- Freehand drawing: added brush feathering and improved painting performances.
Added Ctrl+Alt+left_click mouse combination to continue last stroke.
- Implemented first version of spline path mask tool.
- HSL mask: added mask inversion.
- Lens correction: bundled LensFun version 0.3.2. This fixes a crash of the lensfun module under Ubuntu.
- Clone stamp: fixed bug in region selection affecting strokes after the first one
- Fixed compilation issues under Fedora 23