Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
PhotoFlow provides a number of keyboard shortcuts to speed-up common editing tasks. The list of currently implemented shortcuts is the following:
- Ctrl+Shift+N: add a new layer
- Ctrl+Shift+G: add a new layer group
- Ctrl+Shift+D: delete the selected layer(s)
- Ctrl+Shift+C: copy the selected layer(s)
- Ctrl+Shift+X: cut the selected layer(s)
- Ctrl+Shift+V: paste the layer(s) in the clipboard
- Ctrl+Shift+O: open an existing preset (will be inserted above the selected layer)
- Ctrl+Shift+S: save the selected layers as a preset
- Ctrl+Shift+M: switch the current layer to "mask view mode"
- Ctrl+Shift+L: switch the current layer to "layer view mode"
Under OSX, the Ctrl modifier key must be replaced by Cmd.