A few scripts related to PostgreSQL development. Originally based on Stas Kelvich's code.
- quick-build.sh - runs
configurewith some common flags, then runs
make check. Code is compiled with -O0. $PGINSTALL is used as a --prefix.
- clang-quick-build.sh - same as quick-build.sh, but Clang is used instead of GCC.
- full-build.sh - same as quick-build.sh, but
make check-worldis executed intead of
- single-install.sh - installs PostgreSQL to $PGINSTALL and runs it with custom postgresql.conf.
- install.sh - same as single-install.sh but configures streaming replication as well.
- kill.sh - terminates all processes related to PostgreSQL.
- code-coverage.sh - genereates a code coverage report.
- static-analysis.sh - runs Clang Static Analyzer.
- valgrind.sh - starts PostgreSQL under Valgrind.
Used environment variables:
- $PGINSTALL - where to install PostgreSQL.
- $PATH - don't forget to add $PGINSTALL/bin here.
- $TMPDIR - a directory for saving temporary files.
./full-build.sh ./single-install.sh make installcheck-world
make installcheck or
make installcheck-world don't pass if there
is a replication configured with master and replica on the same machine. This is
a known issue. Thus if you want to run
make installcheck use
./single-install.sh instead of