Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Remote DB Authentication
- Fixed incorrect Content-Length response header.
- Removed dependency on jQuery for dpd.js
- JSON-formatted "bad credentials" login error
- Improved error reporting on CLI when port is in use
- If in development mode, and no port has been specifically requested, CLI will retry with up to 5 different ports
- Fixed "no open connections" bug on startup
- Db connections are now lazy and only occur once a request is made
- Added 500 and 404 error pages
- Added module domain error handling for better module errors
- Added automatic reloading on error
- Dropped support for node 0.6
- Fixed rare but annoying bug where server would crash for no good reason ("Cannot set headers") on a request
- Bumped the default recursion limit to 2 levels
- Fixed rare case where a resource's dashboard would not load
- Fixed user events
- Fixed several validation bugs
- In a UserCollection /users/me will return 204 instead of 401
- Restructured Deployd app folder structure. Let us know if you need to migrate any 0.5 apps.
- Changed the "email" property of a UserCollection to "username", in order to be less opinionated about user logic.
- Rebuilt the dashboard
- You can now manage resources from any page on the dashboard. Navigation has also been improved
- You can now reorder properties in a collection
- Added custom resource API. You can now write your own resources and include them in your app. See the [docs] for examples and reference.
- Fixed bug where your session could get elevated to root after using the Dashboard (causing cancel() in events to be ignored)