distributed resource server
- Register, Login, and Logout Users
- Restrict access to data
- Query, Insert, Update, and Remove JSON Objects over HTTP
- JSON Schema Validation
- Scriptable Validation
- Upload using the dashboard web ui or CLI
- Fully structured distributed file system built on GridFS
- Fast file streaming
- Optimized for serving from ec2, heroku, nodejitsu, and other similar clouds
Currently deployd requires mongodb to be installed. You can download it here.
Deployd also requires
node.js >= v0.6.0. You can download it here.
$ [sudo] npm install deployd -g
You can start the server with the
dpd command line interface. For more commands see
$ dpd -d
-d flag will open the dashboard in your default browser.
Consult the documentation or contact
ritchie at deployd com.