RDF Delta provides a system for recording and publishing changes to RDF Datasets. It is built around idea of change logs:
- RDF Patch - a format for recording changes to an RDF Dataset
- RDF Patch Log - organise patches in to a log of changes to an RDF Dataset with HTTP access.
RDF Patch Logs can be used for:
- Replicated datasets - 2 or more copies of a single dataset for high availability of the data.
- Incremental backup of a dataset.
- Recording changes
- Generate alerts based on changes, either to the dataset as a whole or specific resources within the dataset.
RDF Delta provides a system for keeping copies of an RDF Dataset up-to-date using the RDF Patch Log as a journal of changes to be applied.
High Availablity Apache Jena Fuseki
RDF Delta distribution (patch log server and Apache Jena Fuseki with replicated dataset support)
<dependency> <groupId>org.seaborne.rdf-delta</groupId> <artifactId>rdf-patch</artifactId> <version>X.Y.Z</version> </dependency>
RDF Delta client library:
<dependency> <groupId>org.seaborne.rdf-delta</groupId> <artifactId>rdf-delta-client</artifactId> <version>X.Y.Z</version> </dependency>