UiTM Timetable Generator
Fetch and generate Timetable from iCress UiTM
Official website for this project: https://www.uitmtimetable.com/
Created By :
- Afif Zafri, Mohd Shahril & Syed Muhamad Danial
- Created Date : 24/1/16
- Contact Us :
- UPDATE 1 : 10/4/16 - Initial design
- UPDATE 2 : 13/4/16 - Major code overhaul, updated by Shahril
- UPDATE 3 : 20/9/16 - Another major code overhaul, added automatic timetable creator
- UPDATE 4 : 20/9/16 - Major design changes by Syed Danial
- UPDATE 5 : 1/12/16 - Little update, fixed floating footer issue, and added mobile view support
- UPDATE 6 : 22/12/16 - Added feature for saving the timetable to PNG image file (experimental)
- UPDATE 7 : 17/3/17 - Added feature for customizing the events colours scheme (background, border, text)
- UPDATE 8 : 3/9/18 - Added feature to search for subject code inside the select subject box
- UPDATE 9 : 26/2/19 - Added feature to export timetable to Excel spreadsheet file, and also import back the Excel spreadsheet file into the system to render timetable
- Mohd Shahril - Regex code for fetching and sort data (1st version), Major code overhaul and improvement
- Syed Muhammad Danial - Great UI improvement.
- Muhammad Nabil - For sponsoring domain and hosting, thanks!
- Drag and drop all files into your web server directory. For eq; Apache2 for Ubuntu is located in
- Don't forget to set the correct permission as this timetable writes cache file, so do
chmod -R 777 /var/www/html.
- Install required PHP additional extensions, run
sudo apt install php-curl php-mbstring php-zip php-xmland you'll be fine.
config.phpto suite your need. and Voila!
- Select faculty or campus.
- Select courses that you want the timetable to generate.
- (Optional) Change colour for each subjects.
- (Optional) Export the timetable image to your device.
Note! : Automatic iStudent data fetcher is currently on experimental mode, consider manual adjusting if needed.
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request :D
This project is under
MIT license, please look at the LICENSE file