(C) 2013 AG1LE Mauri Niininen
This software is a Morse decoder orinally created by Dr. E. L. Bell in 1977.
The software was manually entered from Fortran program listings and later converted to C++ by AG1LE Mauri Niininen.
- libsndfile1-dev -- used to open WAV sound files
- fftw3-dev -- used for FFT calculation
- tcl -- used for running cer vs snr testing
- sqlite3 -- used to store test results in SQL database
- libsqlite3-tcl -- used by tcl to call sqlite3
install dependencies by
sudo apt-get install libsndfile1-dev fftw3-dev sudo apt-get install tcl sudo apt-get install sqlite3 sudo apt-get install libsqlite3-tcl