Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- fix matching brace alignment issue
- by eliminating references to the matching brace and instead importing hard copies of the reverse
- rename source filenames to each contain respective unicode codepoints
- finish applying the new (v10) "A" style
- namely, update the shape of "r/_extra/A-duck", but consider "AE" in the future
ttfautohintinstead of FontForge's native autohint & autoinst
- internet seems to say the former works better, and the claim seems to check out.
- rename font file from
- similarly fix metadata (font name, id, etc.)
- switch from cubic to quadratic layers
- please delete the old agave from your system before installing this version.