Burger Party is a time management game for Android where you play a fast-food owner who must put together the burgers ordered by her customers before time runs out.
Are you fast enough to keep all your customers happy, unlock all worlds, all ingredients and all the achievements?
Where do I get it?
You can find binaries on the game page.
What about other platforms?
Burger Party is primarily designed for mobile. It has only been tested on Android, but since it has been built using libgdx it should be doable to make it work on iOS and on the web. Pull requests are welcome!
You can also build and run it on Linux, macOS and Windows. It's just not much fun unless you have a touch screen (or you are really fast and precise with your mouse!)
- All the code is licensed under GPL 3.0 or later, except for the more reusable code of the com.agateau.burgerparty.utils package, which is licensed under Apache 2.0.
- Licenses for assets are detailed in doc/assets.md.
The rational behind this is to:
- allow reuse of all the code and assets by free software projects.
- allow reuse of utility code in proprietary projects.
- prevent ad-based, proprietary clones of the game.
Put another way, if you are a game developer and find some of the code interesting, feel free to use it to build your own original project. If you are interested in some of the GPL code, get in touch: I am open to relicensing.
On the other hand, if your plan is to take the game, slap some ads on it, and release it without releasing the sources of your changes: the license forbids you to do so, go find another prey.
You can find T-shirt and other Burger Party goodies here.