Andrew Conti agconti
- kaggle-titanic 115 A tutorial for Kaggle's Titanic: Machine Learning from Disaster competition. Demonstartes basic data munging, analysis, and visualization techniques. Shows examples of supervised machine learning t…
- KaggleAux 22 A collection of statistical tools to aid Data Science competitors in Kaggle Competitions.
- trading 13 This repository contains real trading examples explained and modeled in IPython Notebooks to generate discussion, feasible trading examples, and potential profit for the common man.
- cookiecutter-django-rest 8 For creating REST apis for mobile and web applications.
- socket.io.tests 7 A basic example of testing node apps that use socket.io using mocha and chai
Repositories contributed to
- glemmaPaul/socket-io-mock 0 A mock to test the socket.io library implementation
- Fueled/django-push-notifications 8 A library for easily sending and configuring push notifications with ZeroPush and Urban Airship
- ui/django-rq 367 A simple app that provides django integration for RQ (Redis Queue)
- tomchristie/django-rest-framework 4,546 Web APIs for Django.
- nathanpeck/s3-upload-stream 183 A Node.js module for streaming data to Amazon S3 via the multipart upload API
Contributions in the last year 1,098 total Sep 3, 2014 – Sep 3, 2015
Longest streak 14 days August 20 – September 2
Current streak 14 days August 20 – September 2
- Pushed 9 commits to agconti/angular-2-hello-world Sep 2
- Pushed 42 commits to agconti/roadmap Aug 28 – Sep 2
- Pushed 14 commits to agconti/fsr Aug 29 – Sep 2
12 Pull Requests
- Merged #39 feat(fsr/main): added normalize.css
- Merged #38 feat(venues/venue): added cross street in.
- Merged #14 feat(proposals/the-state-of-static-site-testing): first draft
- Merged #13 Proposal cookiecutter ionic
- Merged #12 feat(proposals/cookiecutter-django-rest): first draft
- Merged #9 feat(proposals/rogojs): first draft of proposal
- Merged #35 feat(auth/index): basic video background
- Merged #34 feat(auth/login): basic button stylings
- Merged #31 feat(venues/venue): updated list item stylings
- Merged #26 feat(venues/services): added basic map
- Merged #8 feat(proposals/app-metrics-page): proposal scaffolding
- Merged #23 feat(venues/services): got venue tips
20 Issues reported
- Open #15 New changes are never deployed with `mkdocs gh-deploy`
- Open #11 Blog post: "Why the MVC architectural pattern is so important to app development"
- Closed #10 Blog post: "The State of static site testing"
- Open #37 Add directions to map with pulsating line.
- Open #36 Update home screen video with nyc asset.
- Open #33 Attribute to Foursquare
- Closed #32 Add normalize.css
- Closed #30 Add venue cross streets back in
- Open #29 Style tips list
- Open #28 Fade Children Elements in on load
- Open #27 Release 0.4.0
- Open #25 'Black List' venuelikes from available lists
- Open #24 Copy Bower files to www/lib on build
- Closed #7 Rogo.js
- Open #6 Team standards
- Closed #5 App metrics page
- Open #4 Ping — minimalist location requesting app
- Closed #3 Ping — minimalist location requesting app
- Closed #2 Open source hybrid app framework based on ionic / angular 1 / angular 2
- Closed #1 Open source api framework based on Django