Andrew Conti agconti
- kaggle-titanic 95 A tutorial for Kaggle's Titanic: Machine Learning from Disaster competition. Demonstartes basic data munging, analysis, and visualization techniques. Shows examples of supervised machine learning t…
- KaggleAux 20 A collection of statistical tools to aid Data Science competitors in Kaggle Competitions.
- trading 12 This repository contains real trading examples explained and modeled in IPython Notebooks to generate discussion, feasible trading examples, and potential profit for the common man.
- cookiecutter-django-rest 8 For creating REST apis for mobile and web applications.
- socket.io.tests 6 A basic example of testing node apps that use socket.io using mocha and chai
Repositories contributed to
- glemmaPaul/socket-io-mock 0 A mock to test the socket.io library implementation
- Fueled/django-push-notifications 7 A library for easily sending and configuring push notifications with ZeroPush and Urban Airship
- ui/django-rq 358 A simple app that provides django integration for RQ (Redis Queue)
- tomchristie/django-rest-framework 4,370 Web APIs for Django.
- nathanpeck/s3-upload-stream 180 A Node.js module for streaming data to Amazon S3 via the multipart upload API
Contributions in the last year 962 total Aug 1, 2014 – Aug 1, 2015
Longest streak 8 days October 9 – October 16
Current streak 0 days Last contributed