Andrew Conti agconti
- kaggle-titanic 147 A tutorial for Kaggle's Titanic: Machine Learning from Disaster competition. Demonstartes basic data munging, analysis, and visualization techniques. Shows examples of supervised machine learning t…
- cookiecutter-django-rest 39 For creating REST apis for mobile and web applications.
- KaggleAux 23 A collection of statistical tools to aid Data Science competitors in Kaggle Competitions.
- trading 15 This repository contains real trading examples explained and modeled in IPython Notebooks to generate discussion, feasible trading examples, and potential profit for the common man.
- socket.io.tests 9 A basic example of testing node apps that use socket.io using mocha and chai
Repositories contributed to
- glemmaPaul/socket-io-mock 0 A mock to test the socket.io library implementation
- Fueled/django-push-notifications 9 A library for easily sending and configuring push notifications with ZeroPush and Urban Airship
- audreyr/cookiecutter 2,572 A command-line utility that creates projects from cookiecutters (project templates). E.g. Python package projects, jQuery plugin projects.
- tomchristie/django-rest-framework 4,933 Web APIs for Django.
- ui/django-rq 403 A simple app that provides django integration for RQ (Redis Queue)
Contributions in the last year 1,248 total Dec 1, 2014 – Dec 1, 2015
Longest streak 16 days August 20 – September 4
Current streak 0 days Last contributed