Andrew Conti agconti
- kaggle-titanic 71 A tutorial for Kaggle's Titanic: Machine Learning from Disaster competition. Demonstartes basic data munging, analysis, and visualization techniques. Shows examples of supervised machine learning t…
- KaggleAux 16 A collection of statistical tools to aid Data Science competitors in Kaggle Competitions.
- trading 10 This repository contains real trading examples explained and modeled in IPython Notebooks to generate discussion, feasible trading examples, and potential profit for the common man.
- socket.io.tests 6 A basic example of testing node apps that use socket.io using mocha and chai
- lime 5 An API for extracting tick data for US equities for ad-hoc analysis in Python with Pandas.
Repositories contributed to
- glemmaPaul/socket-io-mock 0 A mock to test the socket.io library implementation
- Fueled/django-push-notifications 3 A library for easily sending and configuring push notifications with ZeroPush and Urban Airship
- ui/django-rq 328 A simple app that provides django integration for RQ (Redis Queue)
- tomchristie/django-rest-framework 3,991 Web APIs for Django.
- nathanpeck/s3-upload-stream 150 A Node.js module for streaming data to Amazon S3 via the multipart upload API
Contributions in the last year 965 total May 5, 2014 – May 5, 2015
Longest streak 8 days October 9 – October 16
Current streak 2 days May 4 – May 5
- Pushed 2 commits to Fueled/django-push-notifications May 4
- Pushed 3 commits to glemmaPaul/socket-io-mock Apr 29 – Apr 30
- Pushed 13 commits to agconti/jwt-token-auth Apr 29 – Apr 30
- Pushed 10 commits to agconti/stream-uploads Apr 29 – Apr 30
2 Pull Requests
- Merged #23 feat(services/zeropush): corrected params payload
- Merged #3 feat(ReadMe): updated with badges, and basic install and usage instructi...
8 Issues reported
- Open #26 Add logging for sent pushes.
- Open #25 Remove django from package dependcies
- Open #24 Configure travis to push new releases to pypi
- Open #22 Release 0.1.0
- Open #21 Update tests to check that a notification is sent with the expected payload
- Closed #20 Set the value of `"alert"` to message
- Closed #19 Serialize `info` payload with json.dumps
- Open #18 Configure Admin