- Homepage: http://getcockpit.com
- Twitter: @getcockpit
- Support Forum: https://discourse.getcockpit.com
- PHP >= 7.0
- PDO + SQLite (or MongoDB)
- GD extension
- mod_rewrite, mod_versions enabled (on apache)
make also sure that
$_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] exists and is set correctly.
- Download Cockpit and put the cockpit folder in the root of your web project
- Make sure that the /cockpit/storage folder and all its subfolders are writable
- Go to /cockpit/install via Browser
- You're ready to use Cockpit :-)
Build (Only if you modify JS components)
You need nodejs installed on your system.
npm install to install development dependencies
npm run build- For one-time build of styles and components
npm run watch- For continuous build every time styles or components change
You need docker installed on your system: https://www.docker.com.
npm run docker-initto build the initial image.
npm run dockerto start an Apache environment suited for Cockpit on port 8080 (this folder mapped to /var/www/html).
Copyright and license
Copyright since 2015 Agentejo under the MIT license.
See LICENSE for more information.
💐 SPONSORED BY
Thank you to all our backers!
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. [Become a sponsor]