Registering new account in the Aggregion Blockchain
Storing account information within Aggregion blockchain requires resources. Therefore some amount of AGRs is required for an account creation. Consequently, any network participant can create an account, if s/he has AGRs in his wallet. Below please find an approach for account creation with further transferring of creation code to another network participant's account. After finalising registration process you will receive a code, that you should send to another participant. Important! You can be confident regarding security as generated code DOESN'T contain a private key. It only includes a public key and an account name.
Installation of Aggregion Wallet
- Download and install Aggregion Wallet on your PC:
Request for new Aggregion Wallet account registration
- At the end of the installation process, select "Request new account" option
Note: your PC should be connected to the Internet.
2. Choose a name for your account.
Important! Name should contain 12 characters. Only lower case latin letters and numbers from 1 to 5 are permitted.
3. Check account name for availability and compliance with requirements. To do that, please click "Check availability" button.
If needed, please correct errors in the account name.
4. After successful verification of the account name, proceed to the next step
5. At this stage public and private sets of keys will be generated. To do that, please click "Generate key pairs" button.
Important! Due to security considerations, we recommend to disconnect your PC from the Internet at this stage.
7. Save generated private keys in a secure place.
Important! Private key allows to use your wallet for payments, therefore you should store them securely. Loss of private keys can lead to loss of access or unauthorised use of your wallet's assets.
8. Confirm secure storage of private keys and move on to the next step.
9. At the final step a code will be generated. Please copy it and send to the network participant, s/he will be able to create Aggregion Wallet for you using this code. Please copy the code for further transfer.
10. Click "Finish" button to finalise the process