Statos is a state manager for your computer. So by adding states to Statos your computer can change wallpaper and show and hide folder depending on your current state. Each state is completly created and managed by the user, with the option to change them any time you desire.
|A Windows and Linux version is planning only after a stable Mac build is finished.|
- adding optional seperate browser history for each state
- locking applications during selected state
- lock certain settings during selected state (ex. Wifi during school work)
- user created scripts to run at the start and end of a state
- adding substates (lower level state with all permission of parent state)