To install the Editview module:
1. Copy the Editview folder to the
sites/all/modules folder in your installation.
2. Enable the module using
Administer -> Modules (admin/modules)
Editable node views are created in the same way as any other type of view, with a few caveats:
- Editview can only be used on node, taxonomy and user views, but new users cannot be created from views.
- If you want to be able to add new nodes in the view, set the style to Editview in basic settings.
- You must indicate what type of node will be added through the new node form and where it will appear.
- Make sure that all required fields are included in the view, or new nodes will fail validation.
- Editview views, like all views, are created by navigating to
structure -> views
- Add new view
- Give new view a name
- Select type (Content, Users, Taxonomy Terms)
- Select type if content or taxonomy terms were chosen as type
- Choose Editview as Display Format
- Continue and Edit
- Select fields and filters, and save
Editview was originally developed by Agileware Pty Ltd (http://www.agileware.net) and co-sponsored by Xu Media Solutions (http://xumedia.org) and Agileware. The current active maintainer is Frodo Looijaard email@example.com. The port to 7 was done by Agile Humanities Agency (https://twitter.com/agilehumanities).