Takes a github account, creates html pages for it, and puts it on github pages.
How it proceeds.
- Get data for specified account from Github API
- Uses Jinja2 to write ReST docs.
- Build html from the ReST docs.
- Pushes the html to a Git repo from which you build github pages.
tl;dr: Yo dawg, I heard you like github, so I put a github in your github, so you can github while you github.
- Git clone
- Create sercrets.py from secrets.example.py
- edit settings.py
- (optional) Edit build/conf_override.py to edit sphinx settings.
- Here be magic.
Example page generated.
If you generate a page with this tell me, and will list it here.
Open a ticket at github or email email@example.com