Like many agencies we use a number of different tools to track our work.
As a result, it can be hard to track what you need to be working on and what you got done as the data is spread over a few places.
This tool is meant to track
- What you need to be working on
- What did you got done for a specific day - as told by git logs.
- Displays the commits for each user for the selected date.
- Displays all the tickets assigned to each user.
- Assembla (Pull from Assembla branch to use.)
Please pull the code from Assembla branch as it is fully functional (only Assembla is supported).
export ASSEMBLA_API_KEY='' export ASSEMBLA_API_SECRET='' export WORKTRACKER_AUTH_DOMAIN='' Ex: agiliq.com
Put the above lines in the bashrc file with approapriate values.