CiviCRM API fix for Wordpress
The CiviCRMApiFix (
com.agiliway.civicrmapifixforwordpress) is an WordPress plugin which fixes the issue REST API for CiviCRM.
It simply removes slashes from URL parameters.
CiviMobile is a native mobile application granting CiviCRM users immediate, secure and high-speed connection to CiviCRM, so that they leverage the combined benefits of the software and their smartphones.
- WordPress 4.9.x
- CiviCRM 4.7.x, 5.x
Note: it is only a part of instruction that describes a WordPress plugin installation steps. Full instruction can be found here.
To install CiviCRMApiFix plugin you have to follow standard WordPress rules - Manual Plugin Installation.
- Download the extension package (zip file) from the download URL.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Click Upload Plugin to display the WordPress Plugin upload field.
- Click Choose File to navigate your local file directory.
- Select the WordPress Plugin zip archive you wish to upload and install.
- Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin.
- The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
- If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it, or Return to Plugin Installer for further actions.Unzip / untar the package and place it in your configured extensions directory. The default configurations are: