Sinatra application to show a “Coming Soon” page and collect emails.
- Mailchimp integration
- Screenshots panel with DOMWindow zoom ( may I suggest collecting early feedback with Notable ?)
- Features list with icons
- Displays latest blog posts (from RSS)
- A/B Testing on all headlines and text
- Dead simple YAML-based configuration.
- Theme management with Compass/Blueprint and rake
- Airbrake (Hoptoad) integration for error reporting (optional)
- Designed for easy deployment to Heroku
- Ruby 1.9
config/config.ymlfrom the example file
rake blog:updateto populate the blog entries from your RSS feed
- Make sure redis is running:
redis-server(or use the free plan from http://redistogo.com/)
bundle exec shotgun
- Open localhost:9393.
- Split tests are set up automatically just by setting multiple variants of the text
in your config.yml file. They all share the same goal, convert visits to signups.
- Visit /split to learn which variations are most successful and pick the winners.
rake -Tfor some useful tasks.
To create a new theme, use
rake theme:new[theme_name]. This will create a copy of
the default theme and activate it for you.
To switch between themes, use
Support for theme-specific markup is intentionally ommitted to discourage you from wasting
time you should be investing in your new product.
For all other documentation, refer to config/config.yml.example
- The test suite has not been updated