LEMP provisioned by chef-solo on Vagrant
- PHP-FPM (with APC, CURL, GD, MySQL modules)
- PHP Extras (Xdebug and PHPUnit)
- Laravel Framework
Vagrant is a tool for building and distributing virtualized development environments.
By providing automated creation and provisioning of virtual machines using Oracle’s VirtualBox, Vagrant provides the tools to create and configure lightweight, reproducible, and portable virtual environments. For more information, see the part of the getting started guide on Why Vagrant?
First, make sure your development machine has VirtualBox installed (version 4.2 and later are preferable). The setup from that point forward is very easy:
1. Install Vagrant (version 1.0.5 and later are preferable) 2. $ git clone --recursive https://github.com/gustavobgama/LEMP-Box.git your-folder 3. cd your-folder 4. $ vagrant up 5. Wait a few minutes 6. $ sudo su and then # echo "22.214.171.124 laravel.dev" >> /etc/hosts
- NGINX + PHP responding on IP 126.96.36.199 (in browser, type http://laravel.dev and see a default Laravel installation)
- Xdebug ready for NetBeans depuration
- MySQL connection available form host machine (Host: 188.8.131.52, User: root, Password: password)
- In first time you are running the command vagrant up, is possible that vagrant will return the following message: "VM must be created before running this command. Run
vagrant upfirst." In this case you only need reload the configuration with this command: vagrant reload.