Backend for https://agrisemantics.org
Build the website using MkDocs
- Install mkdocs on your machine (see installation instructions).
- Install the Windmill theme (pip install mkdocs-windmill).
- Run the command
mkdocs gh-deploy(or use deploy.sh).
- This command creates (or refreshes) the website at https://agrisemantics.org.
- The command must be run from the root directory of this repo.
- Behind the scenes,
mkdocs gh-deploybuilds HTML docs from the Markdown sources, uses the
ghp-importtool to commit them to the
gh-pagesbranch, and pushes the
gh-pagesbranch to GitHub.
- Install in every local copy of the repo with with
git lfs install
.gitattributesfor list of file types stored using Github LFS.
- Initially, ZIP files are stored with LFS.