- Palo Alto, CA
- Joined on
Apr 7, 2012
- twitch-troll-detection 19 Unsupervised machine learning methods to detect and classify anomalies in streaming data. We apply this to the viral event, TwitchPlaysPokemon, and attempt to identify trolls in a live IRC chat.
- hive-hbase-rdf 6 An implementation of Hive+HBase for RDF
- Visualization-of-Cell-Phone-Locations 4 A way to track and visualize current and past locations of multiple cell phones on Google Maps. Includes geofencing, prevents texting within a school zone radii, and text message word filters.
- Doodle-Jump 4 Doodle jump, the popular iPhone game, ported to PC.
- Genetic-TSP 3 An approximate solution to the traveling salesperson problem using genetic algorithms
365 contributions in the last year
- 3 contributions in private repositories Aug 23 – Aug 28