- Stanford University
- Palo Alto, CA
- Joined on
- twitch-troll-detection 14 Unsupervised machine learning methods to detect and classify anomalies in streaming data. We apply this to the viral event, TwitchPlaysPokemon, and attempt to identify trolls in a live IRC chat.
- hive-hbase-rdf 7 An implementation of Hive+HBase for RDF
- Visualization-of-Cell-Phone-Locations 5 A way to track and visualize current and past locations of multiple cell phones on Google Maps. Includes geofencing, prevents texting within a school zone radii, and text message word filters.
- Doodle-Jump 5 Doodle jump, the popular iPhone game, ported to PC.
- arrhythmia-nn 3 Neural network for detecting cardiac dysrhythmia
Contributions in the last year 272 total Feb 6, 2015 – Feb 6, 2016
Longest streak 24 days May 2 – May 25
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 5 commits to ahaque/PersonalWebsite Jan 31 – Feb 2