What is this?
This is an example project (site) going through all of Lucinda Framework features by power of example. It can be used to:
- understand framework in greatest detail
- serve as basis for future projects, by peeling off features your site doesn't need
Requirements: php, mysql, composer, redis (optional)
A demo that uses exactly this code is available at:
- clone this repository in your DOCUMENT_ROOT (so it will be accessible by web browser):
git clone https://github.com/aherne/lucinda-example.git **DOCUMENT_ROOT**/**PROJECT_NAME**
- go to DOCUMENT_ROOT/PROJECT_NAME and run this command to load dependencies from composer:
- open stdout.xml and change all attribute values starting with YOUR_ with values that apply to your project.
- open mysql console (or phpmyadmin), login with YOUR_DB_USER and YOUR_DB_PASSWORD, use/create YOUR_DB_SCHEMA then run queries found in install.sql file
- make a virtual host that points to DOCUMENT_ROOT/PROJECT_NAME (eg: www.test.local) by running:
php configure.php vhost