Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Credits: ahezard, Gericom, Apache Thunder, Robz8, _catcatcat, and shutterbug2000.
- Download the .7z file, then extract what's in the .7z file, to the
- Games that have thumb version of the card read function, are now compatible!
Examples of thumb games:
-Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force
-Diddy Kong Racing
-Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
-Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded
-Kirby Canvas Curse (USA)/Kirby Power Paintbrush (EUR)
-Kirby Mass Attack (Needs AP patch, or it won't work)
-Pokemon Black 2/White 2
-SEGA Superstars Tennis
-Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing
-Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood
-Star Fox Command
-Style Savvy (USA)/Style Boutique (EUR)/Girls Mode (JAP)
As a result, almost every game is now compatible with nds-bootstrap!
- You can now set a different language for your games (if the game supports it), via DSiMenu++ (starting with v4.4.0)!
- Bootstrap's loading screen now fades in and out to white for a smoother transition to your games.
- Dementium II now works.
- Sleep mode now works without any cartridge in Slot-1!
- arm9/arm7 SCFG is now locked on game boot to avoid some AP issue.
- As a result, DSi-Enhanced games now work on DSiWarehax (e.g. sudokuhax, fieldrunnerhax).
- Chrono Trigger's AP issue should no longer occur.
- Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver should no longer crash.
- The L+R+DOWN+B and L+R+START+SELECT button combos now work again.
- Taking a cartridge out of Slot-1 while in sleep mode will still reboot the console (3DS), or power it off (DSi).