Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Credits: ahezard, Gericom, Apache Thunder, RocketRobz, _catcatcat, shutterbug2000, and damianoamatruda.
- Download the .7z file.
- Extract the .nds file, to
- Extract the .ver file to
- Loading speeds have improved for some thumb games.
swi Halt is no longer hooked into (as it isn't for thumb games), and instead, timer 0 and 1 overflow IRQs are hooked into.
As a result, lags in GTA Chinatown Wars are now minimal.
- In addition, load speeds are now much faster in SDK5 games!
As a result, there's no more overworld lag in Pokemon B&W 1&2!
- To work around the crashing while loading SNES Choco Island, Mario Kart DS is no longer loaded into RAM on 3DS consoles.
- Fixed soft-reset not working on DSi consoles with HiyaCFW.