Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Credits: ahezard, Gericom, Apache Thunder, RocketRobz, _catcatcat, shutterbug2000, and damianoamatruda.
- Download the .7z file.
- Extract both .nds files, to
- Extract the .ver file to
- Homebrew compatibility is back! Compatibility should be more or less the same as on v0.0.3.
NOTE: This currently does not work with SnemulDS, due to it having a different interrupt dispatcher from libnds-compiled homebrew.
- Fixed returning to TWiLight Menu++ with L+R+DOWN+B for 2 secs, if v7.1.0 or later is installed.
This feature will no longer work with TWiLight Menu++ v7.0.0 or prior, unless if the TWiLight Menu++ CIA from v7.1.0 is installed.
- Fixed save issues in some games that didn't have them before.
Some games may still have the issue, even with the fix implemented (ex. DBZ Supersonic Warriors 2).
- GBARunner2 now doesn't work. Use TWiLight Menu++'s GBARunner2 feature, as an older version of nds-bootstrap is used there.