Credits: ahezard, Gericom, Apache Thunder, RocketRobz, _catcatcat, shutterbug2000, damianoamatruda, and arraystock.
- Download the .7z file.
- Extract both .nds files, to
- Extract the .ver file to
- (@ahezard) arm9 side of cardEngine can now loaded into cached memory region for SDK1-4 games.
This slightly speeds up load times for games using those SDKs.
Starting with TWLMenu++ v8.0.0, it's loaded there by default. If some games previously working in v0.17.1 aren't working, hold L after pressing whatever button to launch the game, to move ce9 out of cached memory. (Holding L will not work in the Acekard theme.)
- (@ahezard) Boot indicator is now set for SDK1-4 games as well. (Was previously only set for SDK5 games.)
Fixes support for some games that worked in previous nds-bootstrap versions, such as Digimon World DS, Phineas and Ferb, etc.
- (@RocketRobz) Fossil Fighters Champions now works.
- (@ahezard) Minimal card DMA implementation.
- (@ahezard, @RocketRobz) Proper card/chip ID is now generated for your ROM. May improve some compatibility.
- (@RocketRobz) iQue game compatibility fixed. The
Only for iQue DSmessage is no longer shown.
- Metroid Prime Hunters may load a bit slower now.