Included in TWiLight Menu++ v8.3.0, and the 6/7 release of the SD forwarder pack.
Credits: ahezard, Gericom, Apache Thunder, RocketRobz, _catcatcat, shutterbug2000, damianoamatruda, and arraystock.
- Download the .7z file.
- Extract both .nds files, to
- Extract the .ver file to
- WarioWare DIY now saves, thanks to implementing NAND save function patching.
- Jam with the Band now boots, but cannot proceed, due to a save error message appearing.
- DSi-Exclusive cart games now boot up to the point where is says that it can only be played on Nintendo DSi consoles, though some will white screen instead.
- Some games such as Pac n' Roll, Micro Machines, and Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam, now save to the SD card.
- MapleStory now boots again.
- Some games that show a white screen with sound still playing, will no longer show a white screen.
- Reported by ysb: Only high score data and story progression are saved in WW DIY.