Credits: ahezard, Gericom, Apache Thunder, RocketRobz, _catcatcat, shutterbug2000, damianoamatruda, and arraystock.
- Download the .7z file.
- Extract the nds-bootstrap (or B4DS, for DS-mode flashcards) .nds files, to
- Extract the .ver file to
What's new? (nds-bootstrap)
- Now confirmed working on CycloDS iEvolution, with DSi mode set in CycloDSi settings!
You can also run DSi-Enhanced games in DS mode, without switching back to DSL mode in CycloDSi settings.
- DLDI driver is no longer re-inited, when booting a game.
This should fix support for Acekard 2i.
- DSi/3DS SD card: You can now dump the RAM!
To do so, hold L+R+DOWN+A for 2 seconds. The sound (and maybe game) will pause during dumping.
The dump will be at
- The cardEngine arm7 binary is now loaded in main RAM for DSiWarehax users running SDK5/TWLSDK games.
Improves chances of SDK5 games booting.