Credits: ahezard, Gericom, Apache Thunder, Robz8, _catcatcat, and shutterbug2000.
Warning for 3DS users: Be careful with leaving cards in slot-1. If the save patch fails, you will lose your save data should the chip type match.
Important: For nds-bootstrap to work, make sure your SD card is formatted to FAT32 with 32kb cluster/allocation size.
For homebrew compatibility, check v0.5.1b.
Bootstrap path in TWLoader: "sd:/_nds/release-bootstrap.nds"
Bootstrap path in SRLoader (DSiWarehax): "sd:/_nds/dsiware-bootstrap.nds"
NOTE: Some release notes may be missing.
- A loading screen has been added for when the ROM is booting.
- 3DS users: Some games now have near cart speeds. Check the list below.
- Known bugs for DSiWarehax version have been fixed.
Known bugs for 3DS users (Fixed in Rev 01)
- Sonic Rush and Sonic Rush Adventure are not working correctly.
Sonic Rush white screens after pressing START on title screen.
Sonic Rush Adventure will red screen mid-game.
Known games now compatible
- Final Fantasy IV
- Lunar Knights
- EUR and JAP versions of The World Ends With You
Known games with it's issues fixed
- EA Madden 2005 (Acid colors)
- Miami Nights: Singles in the City ("Not enough memory" message)
- Pokemon Ranger (U) (Some blank dialogue)
Known game now working again
3DS users: Games that have (near) cart speeds
- Advance Wars: Days of Ruin (U/E)
- Animal Crossing: Wild World (U)
- Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (J/U/E)
- Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2 (U/E)
- Final Fantasy III (J/U/E) (Opening video is full speed)
- Kirby Squeak Squad (J/U/E)
- Kirby Super Star Ultra (J/U/K)
- Lost in Blue (U)
- Lunar Knights (U/E) (Videos are full speed)
- Mario Hoops 3 on 3 (J/U/E)
- Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time (U/E)
- MegaMan ZX (J/U/E) (Videos are full speed)
- MegaMan ZX Advent (J/U/E) (Videos are full speed)
- Miami Nights: Singles in the City (U/E)
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team (J/U/E/K)
- Ridge Racer DS (U)
- Sonic Rush (J/U/E)
- Sonic Rush Adventure (J/U/E/K)
- WarioWare: Touched (J/U/E/C/K)