UPDATE 2/4/2018: Tag recreated with correct target branch.
Credits: ahezard, Gericom, Apache Thunder, Robz8, _catcatcat, and shutterbug2000.
- The SDK5 build does not save to SD card yet.
3DS users: You'll need a donor cart (not ROM) inserted, and it should contain the same save type as the game you're running. Make sure to backup your save data on it first.
Important: For nds-bootstrap to work, make sure your SD card is formatted to FAT32 with 32kb cluster/allocation size.
NOTE: The SDK1-4 DSiWarehax release is marked as v0.6.2 Rev 01.
SDK1-4 Bootstrap path in SRLoader (DSiWarehax): "sd:/_nds/dsiware-bootstrap.nds"
SDK5 Bootstrap path in TWLoader: "sd:/_nds/release-bootstrap-sdk5.nds"
SDK5 Bootstrap path in SRLoader (DSiWarehax): "sd:/_nds/dsiware-bootstrap-sdk5.nds"
- Most DSi-Enhanced games are now supported!
Now you might ask "Why is it called the Ferb-ruary release?".
Well, because Phineas and Ferb: Ride Again is one of the (now) supported DSi-Enhanced games, and also, it's an nds-bootstrap release in February!
- ROM loading from RAM returns! 16MB ROMs or under, will be loaded into RAM.
- Wireless has been fixed! Download Play is confirmed working.
Remember, this fix is only for SDK5 games for now.
- Fixed bug where loading was slow for games that use DSi WRAM as cache.