Credits: ahezard, Gericom, Apache Thunder, Robz8, _catcatcat, and shutterbug2000.
Important: For nds-bootstrap to work, make sure your SD card is formatted to FAT32 with 32kb cluster/allocation size.
- The SDK5 build does not save to SD card yet.
3DS users: You'll need a donor cart (not ROM) inserted, and it should contain the same save type as the game you're running. Make sure to backup your save data on it first.
- Download the .7z file for what console you're using, then extract what's in the .7z file, to the
- nds-bootstrap has been ported to devkitARM r47!
- DSi users: Sound is now fixed!
The code to workaround the bugged swiGetPitchTable function in DSi-mode, has been ported from SDK5 games, and now used to fix sound!
- 3DS users: Rockman EXE: Operate Shooting Star now loads into RAM.
Bug fix (DSi users)
- Fixed compatibility with some games:
-Advance Wars: Dual Strike
-The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (Gets as far as the title screen.)
-Rockman EXE: Operate Shooting Star
-Yoshi Touch & Go