Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Credits: ahezard, Gericom, Apache Thunder, Robz8, _catcatcat, and shutterbug2000.
Important: For nds-bootstrap to work, make sure your SD card is formatted to FAT32 with 32kb cluster/allocation size.
- The SDK5 build does not save to SD card yet.
3DS/DSi CFW users: You'll need a donor cart (not ROM) inserted, and it should contain the same save type as the game you're running. Make sure to backup your save data on it first.
- Download the .7z file for what console you're using, then extract what's in the .7z file, to the
- Async prefetching has been implemented!
(This does not apply to the SDK5 DSi build.)
- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, now saves to SD card, so you no longer need a donor cart for saving.
- L+R+START+SELECT now activates a new method of soft-resetting a game.
For 3DS, TWLNAND side of TWLoader is rebooted. For DSi, "SRLoader: Last-ran ROM" is booted.
- 16MB/32MB RAM mode is now always used, so to access the cache, RAM mode switching no longer occurs.
As a result, performance has been slightly increased.
- MegaMan Zero Collection (USA) now loads at near cart speeds!
- Some games that used DSi WRAM as cache, no longer uses it, and instead uses main RAM as cache, like most other games do.
- Since RAM mode switching no longer occurs, game compatibility has been improved a bit, such as Metroid Prime Hunters (non-Korean) now working for the first time since a year or less.
- DS Download Play support is now fixed for SDK1-4 games! That means DS Download Station/Haxxstation is working again!
NOTE: Please turn off donor ROM, for your ROM containing DLP, before using the DLP feature.
- Some games that needed donor ROM force-used, no longer needs it force-used.
- DLP demos using thumb, now work.
- DSiWarehax fixes have been implemented to the 3DS build.
SRLoader v4.1.0 will use the 3DS build for 3DS users using DSiWarehax.
- As 16MB/32MB RAM mode is always used, and the cardEngine arm9 code has been moved from DSi WRAM, to the 4MB DS debug RAM area (main RAM) for DLP to work, that area is now used, so now only 24MB or lower (8MB or lower, for DSi) ROMs can be loaded into RAM.