Ahmad Assaf's Blog Posts
This repository contains the blog posts that i post to my personal blog. I would like that people contribute to them by submitting pull requests and issues in order to make sure the content is accurate, rich and appealing.
How to contribute
- Make sure you have a GitHub account
- Submit a ticket for your issue, assuming one does not already exist.
- Clearly describe the issue or correction you would like to be made
- If the issue is to the appearence or functionality of the website/blog clearly describe the issue including steps to reproduce when it is a bug.
- Fork the repository on GitHub
- Create a topic branch from where you want to base your work.
- This is usually the master branch.
- To quickly create a topic branch based on master;
git checkout -b fix/master/my_contribution master. Please avoid working directly on the
- Make commits of logical units.
- Check for unnecessary whitespace with
git diff --checkbefore committing.
- Make sure your commit messages are in the proper format.
- Run the grunt build and make sure that the tests on Travis and Codeship succeed.