Control PTCL router via command line
- 🗃️ Get all data on Speed:
upload, SNR, Attainable speeds.
- 🤣 Screenshot xDSL stats to the desktop for quick filing a complaint.
- 🤯 Run in both headless or non-headless browser modes.
- 📟 Store
- 👐 Automagically
rebootyour PTCL router.
npm install -g ptcl-cli
ptcl-cli ptcl-cli config # Configure and store user/pass in a safe location. ptcl-cli --reboot # Reboot the router. ptcl-cli -r # Reboot the router. ptcl-cli --headless # Headless mode. ptcl-cli -x # Headless mode. ptcl-cli --data # Print the stats data. ptcl-cli -d # Print the stats data. ptcl-cli --screenshot # Screenshot xDSL Stats for filing a complaint. ptcl-cli -s # Screenshot xDSL Stats for filing a complaint. ptcl-cli -xd # 1) Headless mode 2) Print the stats data.
🚀 RELEASE, and
I use Emoji-log, you should try it and simplify your git commits.
License & Conduct
Me (Ahmad Awais) and my incredible wife (Maedah Batool) are two engineers who fell in love with open source and then with each other. You can read more about me here. If you or your company use any of my projects or like what I’m doing then consider backing me. I'm in this for the long run. An open-source developer advocate.
- 🌟 $9.99/month (recommended) ❯ Two cups of Caffè latte (coffee) every month →
- 🚀 $99.99 (one-time sponsor) ❯ Support an hour of open-source code →
- 🔰 $49.99 (one-time sponsor) ❯ Support an hour of maintenance →
- ☕️ $9.99 (one-time sponsor) ❯ Lunch/coffee →
Or you can back me by checking out my super fun video course. As developers, we spend over 200 Hrs/month with our code editors — it's only fair to learn your next editor deeply. This course will save you 15-20 hours every month. Become a VSCode Power User →