Public Speaking by @ahmetb
Writing kubectl Plugins: Develop, Package and Distribute – KubeCon/CloudNativeCon 2019 EU @ Barcelona, Spain
Knative Hands-on Workshop – KubeCon 2018 @ Seattle, WA.
Knative: Building serverless platforms on top of Kubernetes – ServerlessDays SEA @ Seattle, WA.
Multi-Tenancy Best Practices for Google Kubernetes Engine – Google Cloud Next’18 @ San Francisco, CA.
Monitoring Microservices with Minimal Effort – Google DevFest @ Ankara,Turkey.
Introduction to Kubernetes multi-tenancy – CNCF Turkey Meetup @ online.
- Interview: "Krew, the kubectl plugin manager" – with @sethvargo on Google Cloud Platform YouTube channel
- Presentation: Krew: package manager for kubectl plugins – Kubernetes SIG CLI bi-weekly meeting.
Securing Clusters with Kubernetes Network Policies – KubeCon 2017 – Austin, TX.
Anatomy of a Cloud-Native Application – DevOpsDays IST 2017 @ Istanbul, Turkey
Using TLS with Let’s Encrypt in Kubernetes – Seattle Kubernetes Meetup
go-linq Go Library – Seattle Go Meetup
DNS Service Discovery for Docker clusters – DockerCon EU 2015 @ Barcelona, Spain
Writing Container-Friendly Applications – LinuxCon North America 2015 @ Seattle, WA.
wagl: DNS Service Discovery for Docker Swarm – Docker Seattle Meetup
📹Recording (skip to 22:00)
- Docker 101 with Scott Hanselman – Azure Friday, Microsoft Channel 9
- Docker Visual Studio Extension with Scott Hanselman – Azure Friday, Microsoft Channel 9
- Increasing Density of VMs with Docker – Microsoft Channel 9
Ahmet Alp Balkan is a Software Engineer at Google, working on developer experiences for open source technologies like Kubernetes and Knative, as well as Google’s services like GKE and Cloud Run. He is the maintainer of developer tooling like kubectx.dev and krew.dev.
Prior to Google, he has worked at Microsoft Azure on the Linux team on porting Docker to Windows, creating the first container image for .NET Core, and starting the Azure Container Registry service. In his spare time, he likes to make fresh pasta, work on his latte art skills and go hiking.
You can find him as @ahmetb on Twitter and GitHub.