Extremely low cost ortholinear keyboard
The bare minimum for a functional keyboard.
- 2U or split space.
- All through-hole parts. 48x diodes, 1x Pro Micro.
- Assembled by M2 standoffs and screws.
- Programmable via firmware of choice, such as TMK.
- Nothing fancy. A very nice way to try out some switches, enjoy some DIY, or to test out ortho keyboards.
- 48x 1N4148 diodes or similar, THT
- 1x Pro Micro
- 48x Switches
- Optional 1x 2U stabilizer, PCB mount
- One PCB, one plate, and one bottom plate
- 5 M2 8mm standoffs
- 10 M2 screws