Cutting-edge 65% keyboard PCB for Keyplus firmware
- Full individual-controllable backlighting via ISSI IS31FL3733
- Atxmega32a4u controller for Keyplus firmware usage
- Overcurrent and ESD protection, along with physically durable design
- Type-C USB connector
- RGB underglow with WS2812B/C chips
- Easy programming via TC2030-IDC header
- Alps and MX compatibility
- Fully open-source: All the files you need to make a keyboard with it, design a case/plate for it, or even produce a batch of PCBs for your next GB, are all to be available free.
- The latest technology, some of which is untested or unstable.
- Prototypes created
- Main switch matrix confirmed functional
- LEDs still untested