…-olympus * nickvergessen/ticket/9525: [ticket/9525] Minimum post length 0 is accepted but not working.
* naderman/ticket/10414: [ticket/10414] Skip functional tests on PHP 5.2 - requires PHPUnit 3.6 on 5.2
…6 on 5.2 Tests still execute correctly using PHPUnit 3.5 on PHP 5.3 and above. The php version limitation for a directory was added in PHPUnit 3.6. A separate test suite is required because the functional tests are in the whitelisted tests directory. The base test for functional testing is only included in bootstrap in versions 5.3 and above. PHPBB3-10414
* bantu/ticket/10416: [ticket/10416] Pass dbport to PDO object in ...connection_manager::connect().
* bantu/ticket/10417: [ticket/10417] Fix array_merge() on undefined $config variable.
* igorw/ticket/10413: [ticket/10413] Fix CS [ticket/10413] Make create_schema_files usable
…-olympus * github-igorw/ticket/10377: [ticket/10377] Do not allow all moderators to sticky posts
* bantu/ticket/10327: [ticket/10327] Use $this->tools instead of creating a new instance of db_tools. [ticket/10327] Also change CREATE UNIQUE INDEX to use ALTER TABLE.
In the mcp the change_topic_type does not properly check permissions, allowing moderators to make any post sticky or announced by visiting the correct URL. PHPBB3-10377
… develop * naderman/feature/functional-tests: [feature/functional-tests] Don't add elements to backup list twice [feature/functional-tests] Generate config correctly and install only once [feature/functional-tests] Configure functional tests through config file [feature/functional-tests] Implementing functional test framework with goutte
… once PHPBB3-10414
… db_tools. PHPBB3-10327
…file The functional tests now also use the test database PHPBB3-10414
…h goutte PHPBB3-10414
* bantu/ticket/10327: [ticket/10327] Change CREATE INDEX to ALTER TABLE table ADD INDEX for MySQL.
… MySQL. * CREATE INDEX is internally mapped to an ALTER INDEX statement. * CREATE INDEX requires the INDEX permission. * ALTER TABLE requires the (more powerful) ALTER permission. * We require the ALTER permission anyway for operation. * Changing CREATE INDEX to ALTER TABLE thus removes dependency on the INDEX permission which is good because some management software does not give out the INDEX permission by default. http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/create-index.html PHPBB3-10327