These directories include example snippets for how to do various things with RiveScript-js.
- brain - The standard default RiveScript brain (
.rivefiles) that implements an Eliza-like bot with added triggers to demonstrate other features of RiveScript.
- web-client - Demonstrates embedding a RiveScript bot into a web page (i.e. to be served through a web server like Apache or nginx).
- json-server - A minimal ExpressJS web server that makes a RiveScript bot available at a JSON POST endpoint.
- telnet-server - A simple telnet server that listens on port
2001 and chats with connected users. It's like the
shell.jsexcept over a TCP socket.
- slack-bot - Example of connecting a RiveScript bot to the Slack chat platform.
- hubot-rivescript - A Hubot script that lets you use RiveScript to reply to arbitrary messages sent to your Hubot.
- persistence - Demonstrates persistence for user variables; the bot can be shut down and restarted and it can remember where it left off with its users.
- reply-async - Demonstrates using the
- scope - Demonstrates the usage of the
scopeparameter to the
- deparse - Additional documentation on how the
deparse()function is used and its data format.
- coffeescript - Example of using the
rivescript-contrib-coffeescriptmodule to enable CoffeeScript language for object macros.