2.0.2 Jan 11 2016
- Fix typo in changelog.
2.0.1 Jan 11 2016
- When formatting a user's message, consolidate multiple consecutive spaces
down to one.
- Apply downstream Debian patch that fixes a typo in RiveScript::WD.
2.0.0 Dec 28 2015
- Switch from old-style floating point version number notation to dotted
decimal notation. This bumps the version number to
2.0.0because the next
dotted-decimal version greater than
I don't like having that many digits in the version number. This release is
simply a version update; no breaking API changes were introduced.
- New algorithm for handling variable tags (
<env>) that allows for iterative nesting of these
tags (for example,
<set copy=<get orig>>will work now).
- Fix trigger sorting so that triggers with matching word counts are sorted
by length descending.
- Add support for
! local concatoption to override concatenation mode
- Bugfix where Perl object macros set via
setSubroutine()failed to load
because they were missing a programming language internally.