Swisscoin-Classic (SICC) is a decentralised open source digital currency.
- advanced hybrid proof-of-work (PoW) and proof-of-stake (PoS)
- 5 bilion coins to be produced
- block hashing is BLAKE2s
- PoW hashing is NeoScrypt
- PoS hashing is SHA-256d
- 1 minute combined block target (1.5 minutes for PoW, 3 minutes for PoS)
- retargets every block using Orbitcoin Super Shield (OSS)
- time warp and instamining protection
- advanced checkpointing against 51% attacks
- transaction messaging supported
- PoW and PoS blocks carry the same fixed reward of 100 SICC
- 6 confirmations for regular transactions
- 200 confirmations for minted coins
- very low transaction fees (most transactions are free)
- no destruction of transaction fees (all collected by a block finder)
- the default P2P port is 30915, RPC port is 30914
- I2P/Tor ready
Please visit https://github.com/Swisscoin-Classic/Swisscoin-Classic/releases or http://swisscoin-classic.com if you need pre-compiled binaries.
See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2140812.0 if you need advice.
Define a "swisscoin-classic.conf" file into data folder (~/.swisscoin-classic on Linux, C:\Users<your_user_name>\AppData\Roaming\swisscoin-classic on Windows) with the following values:
Then, download and compile cgminer (for gpu mining) or cpuminer (for cpu mining) and run:
./cgminer -a neoscrypt -o 127.0.0.1:30914 -u user -p password
./cpuminer -a neoscrypt -o 127.0.0.1:30914 -u user -p password