Software Evolution, Maintenance and Improvement - Done Right!
aim42 is collection of practices and patterns to support software evolution, maintenance, evolution and improvement of software systems.
aim42 divides change activities in three distinct phases:
- analyze issues, risks, problems, symptoms and technical debt within software (and their organisations).
- evaluate those issues, identify root-causes and remedies, prioritize.
- improve by applying appropriate remedies, strategies and tactics.
- our project homepage gives an overview
- the online method guide provides all (currently available) details (this is our main artifact - currently under intensive development). The method guide is automatically updated with every commit pushed to the central repository by Travis-CI.
- found mistakes or ommissions: create an issue
- have ideas: fork the repository and create a pull request. You need a basic understanding of Git for this.
- follow us on twitter