Demos for aiohttp project.
Example how to deploy deep learning model with aiohttp.
Simple URL shortener with Redis storage.
UI and API for classification of offensive and toxic comments using Kaggle data and simple logistic regression.
Twitter clone with MongoDB storage.
Simple chat using websockets.
Simple polls application with PostgreSQL storage.
Blog application with PostgreSQL storage and Redis session store.
The simple realization of the GraphQL api.
Things you need for local development:
$ pip install -r requirements-dev.txt
After that, follow setup instructions from a particular demo project.
To check documentation locally click the
open file link from the output
of this command:
$ make doc
To make sure everything is ok before committing:
$ make ci
- [+] create configuration steps (venv, pip install, db initialization)
- [+] fix or recreate tests
- [~] revise tutorial.rst
- [+] fix urls from aiohttp/tutorial
- [x] setup communication channels (aio-libs gitter channel is enough)
- [~] create missing issues
- [+] add "Contributing" section
- [ ] add "What's next" section
- [ ] discuss roadmap