This version is still in development!
aiogram is a modern and fully asynchronous framework for Telegram Bot API written in Python 3.8 using asyncio and aiohttp.
Make your bots faster and more powerful!
aiogram 3.0 has breaking changes.
It breaks backward compatibility by introducing new breaking changes!
- Asynchronous (asyncio docs, PEP 492)
- Has type hints (PEP 484) and can be used with mypy
- Supports PyPy
- Supports Telegram Bot API 6.6 and gets fast updates to the latest versions of the Bot API
- Telegram Bot API integration code was autogenerated and can be easily re-generated when API gets updated
- Updates router (Blueprints)
- Has Finite State Machine
- Uses powerful magic filters <https://docs.aiogram.dev/en/dev-3.x/dispatcher/filters/magic_filters.html#magic-filters>
- Middlewares (incoming updates and API calls)
- Provides Replies into Webhook
- Integrated I18n/L10n support with GNU Gettext (or Fluent)
It is strongly advised that you have prior experience working with asyncio before beginning to use aiogram.
If you have any questions, you can visit our community chats on Telegram:
🇺🇸@aiogram 🇺🇦@aiogramua 🇺🇿@aiogram_uz 🇰🇿@aiogram_kz 🇷🇺@aiogram_ru 🇮🇷@aiogram_fa 🇮🇹@aiogram_it 🇧🇷@aiogram_br