This release mainly has shown a milestone the AVM integration with the Aion Java Kernel, improved some kernel repository efficiency. We highly recommend the user to upgrade your node with this release, but it is not a mandatory update.
Seed node config changes, we deleted a few java kernels and added a few rust kernels as the new seed node group, you can still use the current config settings, but it might lose some connection capabilities to the network. The simple way to do is just add/copy the new seed node information into your currently running config.
The 0.3.2 config is compatible with this release. See [Migratiing from v032 to v033].(https://github.com/aionnetwork/aion/wiki/Installation#41-migrating-from-v032-to-v033)
- The released binary has no client JAVA API and the GUI module package included!
- We provide the pre-built docker image, see Docker Images in the Aion Docs.
- AVM Testnet config update #860
- Sync statistics expanded #844
- Sync manager enhancement #859
- Kernel repository enhancement #842 #846 #854 #859
- Transaction case handling #843
- Contract type encoding update #867