Clone this wiki locally
DEPRECATION WARNING: The information presented on this page is related to Airbrake v4 only. If you seek for information for Airbrake v5, please refer to our README!
This wiki contains additional information about how to customize Airbrake gem to fit your needs. Here you'll find many how-to guides on how to use this gem in various scenarios.
Here's the complete list of all guides:
- Customizing airbrake.rb
- Upgrading from earlier versions
- Using Airbrake in Rack apps
- Using Airbrake in Sinatra apps
- Using Airbrake with Rake tasks
- Using Airbrake with non-Rails apps using Bundler
- Accessing Rake tasks outside a Rails app
- Using Airbrake with plain Ruby
- Sending notices manually from controllers
- Using Airbrake asynchronously
- Informing the user when errors occur
- Sending current user information
- Ignoring data before it's sent to Airbrake app
- Filtering sensitive data
- Tracking deployments with Airbrake
- Using proxies when sending data to Airbrake app
- Logging with Airbrake
- Running tests with Airbrake
Still have questions?
You can also take a look on RubyDoc pages.