Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
StepperUpper is an application that automatically sets up Skyrim modpacks.
- All the base requirements for the pack you want to install.
- .NET Framework 4.6.1+
- If you have Windows 10 (November 2015 Update) or higher, you already have this.
- Otherwise, get the latest version from: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=55167
- Skyrim + all DLCs, including High-Resolution Texture Pack
- Read access to pretty much every file in pretty much every relevant folder
- Write access to the Skyrim install folder and the download folder
- 7-zip, or some other archive manager capable of handling *.7z files
- Used to extract the release archive only. StepperUpper bundles its own version of 7-zip for its own purposes.
- For STEP Extended or similar packs, 32-bit Java must be installed.
For "Simple" usage instructions, click here.