SD/MMC Analyzer for Saleae Logic
** this is a fork of the original project by dirker **
This implements an SD/MMC protocol analyzer for the Logic (http://www.saleae.com) software for Saleae logic analyzers.
In order to compile the code the Saleae Analyzer SDK is needed which can be download via the Saleae Community pages (http://www.saleae.com/community/). The code is tested against version 1.1.32 of the SDK.
Prior to compiling the SDK zip file should be unpacked into the directory containing the cloned sdmmc-analyzer repository, e.g.:
+-rootdir/ +-SaleaeAnalyzerSdk-1.1.32/ +-sdmmc-analyzer/
Mac OS X
Use the Xode project in xcode4/.
Not yet supported
Mac OS X
- Configure Xcode to place build products in locations specified by targets
- Xcode -> Preferences -> Locations Tab -> Build Location
- Edit SDMMCAnalyzer Scheme to launch Logic upon debugging
- Product -> Edit Scheme -> Debug -> Info -> Executable
- Browse for Logic.app (e.g. /Applications/Logic.app)
- Configure Logic to look for the Analyzer Plugin
- Launch Logic manually
- Options -> Preferences
- Under [For Developers], "Search this path for Analyzer Plugins"
- Browse for the ../sdmmc-analyzer/xcode4/build/Debug directory
- Click "Save" and close Logic