- Moonriver: Add support for Moonriver
- Settings: The interaction preference is now a global setting, instead of a per-secret setting.
- Simplified Onboarding: It is now possible to share multiple accounts from the Vault to the Wallet at once
- Simplified Onboarding: The label of the secret is now also shared with the Wallet
- Simplified Onboarding: As part of the changes, AirGap Vault needs to read each Secret from the Secure Storage in order to generate the masterFingerprint of the secret. When sharing an account for the first time in the new version, a migration screen will be shown
- Share Account: The details of the QR code on the "Share Account" page can now be displayed
- Serializer: A new Serializer (v3) has been introduced with a number of improvements.
- The encoding of the data is now done with bc-ur. This will bring improvements to the QR scanning because if a single QR code is missed during scanning, it can be recovered by scanning a couple additional QRs, instead of waiting for the missed QR to appear again.
- We now use compression before encoding the data. This brings down the size of the data drastically for some payloads, for example batch transactions with a lot of duplicate data, where this results in an over 80% decrease in size.
- The internal serialization of the messages is now done with CBOR instead of RLP.
- If a message cannot be parsed by AirGap, the user now has the option to "copy" the data to the clipboard to inspect the payload.
- For backwards compatibility, users can still enable the old Serializer (v2) in the settings.
- BIP-85: Add support for BIP-85, Deterministic Entropy From BIP32 Keychains
- Tezos Sapling: Add support for shielded transactions (Edonet only)
- Appium: Add automated UI tests
- Active Secret: Make sure active secret label is not cropped
- Message Signing: Prompt for BIP39 Passphrase when signing a message
- Warning: Fix button label on secure device warning page
Version Code: 28519
SHA-256 hash: 57c362a3508f1420007fe5d0867f889a9683f0b51d746ab20067fb9e90abbc2f
- Mnemonic: Add "Show Mnemonic" feature
- Android Secure Storage: Throw error if user is not authenticated
- Sign Transaction Screen: Fix button position
- Reproducibility: 3.6.1 was not reproducible, that was fixed in this version
Version Code: 21975
SHA-256 hash: f3ff145265859f45da2c7a310ac6c94183c61910fe2bf2fba0da7dbf8e56e626
Version Code: 21975
SHA-256 hash: ec1ffc9b88898084eb66852b46c9460922401bd16b80ce20532c6a5548467aaa
- Fix a bug with the recovery popup
Version Code: 21383
SHA-256 hash: b3af1caabcdee5065be12a6238ed8464183909280bbd7f0c13c4e041025458fb
- Added support for BIP-39 passphrase
- Bug fixes and improvements